The World of Wellness invites you to one of the most useful training courses available today in the area of health.
The key focus of this Course is in the role vitamins and nutrients play in preventing and treating serious health conditions. In particular, vitamin C has health benefits ranging from boosting the immune system to aiding in the treatment of critical illnesses.
That’s why at WOW we are excited to offer a training course on the benefits and actions of
Vitamin C and High Dose Intravenous Vitamin C together with other Intravenous Nutraceuticals.
This Course is aimed at educating both health care professionals and the general public.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN C
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. It helps to protect cells from damage caused by free
radicals which can lead to chronic diseases such as cancer and heart disease.
- Vitamin C is essential for the immune system, helping to fight off infections and reduce the
severity of colds and flu.
- Vitamin C plays a key role in the production of collagen which is essential for healthy skin,
bones and joints.
- High Dose Intravenous Vitamin C has shown to have potential benefits for cancer and HIV
patients, both in improving the efficacy of chemotherapy and in reducing the severity of side
- Recent research in High Dose Intravenous Vitamin C has shown significant benefits for the
treatment of serious and critical health conditions. For example, High Dose Intravenous Vitamin C may improve outcomes in patients with sepsis, covid, long covid and vaccine injury, all potentially life threatening conditions.
5 hours CPD
- Monday 29th May, 2023
- Monday 26th June 2023
- Monday 31st July 2023
Time: 10am – 4 pm
Location: Melbourne (details upon sign up)
- Theory of Vitamin C Therapy and High Dose Intravenous Vitamin C Therapy.
By Professor Ian Brighthope
- New Business Framework for Health Care Workers.
Allyson. Paediatric NeoNatal Intensive Care Nurse and Chiropractor,
- Practical Applications and Demonstration of Intravenous Vitamin C and other
Robyn. Intensive Care Nurse and Mobile Infusion Nurse.